- President and owner/operator of multi-generational and multi-faceted tourism and hospitality real estate and businesses in both Northern and Southern California.
Operated: The Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Movieland Wax Museum, The Haunted Gold Mine, Wharf Gifts, Lazer Maze, Medieval Dungeon, California Lifestyles, Main Street, Star Photo, Wax Hands and more.
Tenants: McDonald's, Starbucks, Rainforest Cafe, Merlin Entertainment, Madame Tussauds, San Francisco Dungeons, Doc's Candy, San Francisco Chocolate Store, Wyndham Hotels, Blue Light and more.
- Past Board of Directors Chair, San Francisco Travel Association 2010
- Past President of the Fisherman's Wharf Merchants Association
- Founding Member of the Fisherman's Wharf Community Benefit District
- Formerly served on and was the President of the San Francisco Port Commission 2004 to 2010.
- Currently a Board of Director of the San Francisco Marin Food Bank.
- Currently serves as President of the San Francisco Planning Commission.
- Currently serves on the Super Bowl 50 Host Committee, Executive Board.